Guidelines to Become a Contributor
Thanks for showing interest to contribute at Tyndale Fellowship.
We accept guest posts from experienced writers in weddings and birthdays parties related topics. Make sure that you pitch your idea to the Editors first with few tentative content ideas. One of of our editors will contact you if they like your idea. Either they like your pitch or not, you will get a reply. We only accept quality contents that are written according to our content quality guidelines.
Follow the guidelines and instructions carefully if you are interested to write for us.
1. Pitch First: Share your ideas to our editors. You may suggest 2-5 content ideas.
2. Originality of the Content: We only accept 100% original and fresh contents. Your submission will be discarded if it was previously published somewhere else.
3. Article Length: Your article should contain at least 800+ words.
4. Quality of the Content: We prefer well researched content written by native (not mandatory though) English writers. Try to add value in your content. Don’t just fill the word limit. Your content should be engaging and informative.
5. Self-promotion: We don’t allow self-promotional irrelevant links within the content body.
- You do not need to include any images. Our graphics team will choose appropriate visuals for the post.
- Insert an author bio at the end of the submitted content. You can add your blog/social media links here. The ideal author bio should contain 30-50 words.
- The editor’s hold the right to edit your content if necessary.
- Attach your content as a MS Word file in the email.
- It may take 1 weeks to get responded. Please be patient. We will get back to you for sure.
- If your post is accepted and published in our website, we will hold the Digital Publication Rights for that content.
Please contact us through e-mail at writeforus [at] tyndalefellowship.com with “Guest Post Pitch” in the subject line.